Fluoride in Rat Poison: Since the 1800s, fluoride has been a key component in rat poison and insecticides but they couldn’t sell enough of it to use all the industrial waste (fluoride) they were creating.
Yes, fluoride is a poison as shown by Its first use as rat poison. As a poison, Fluoride is industrial waste, a by-product of the aluminum industry and the phosphate fertilizer industry. The problem of how to legally dispose of this industrial waste was solved in the 1930's when a study (funded by one of the country's largest aluminum companies) concluded that fluoride prevented tooth decay.
Even if the benefits outweigh the risks of using fluoride in toothpaste at least we spit it out. But what sense does it make to add it to the water we drink? It not only affects out teeth but is absorbed throughout our bodies!
Ric tells us how to expunge the fluoride from our bodies in his LinkedIn article:
Ric Ohge Independent Publishing Professional
COUNTERING THE TOXIC EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE
In my last blog post about the toxic issues of fluoride, I promised to do a follow up article about the ways that you can support your body’s natural ability to detox toxic materials such as fluoride. The following list offers some tips for helping to improve your overall health and avoid the toxic effects of fluoride.
1. Water – It may seem elementary but water is one of the most important things you can give your body. Clean water like reverse osmosis is a must. Please don’t drink bottled water and think that you are doing well. Bottled water has issues with toxic chemicals that leech from the plastic it is packaged in.
Many bottles of water are “spring water” which in most cases is no more than city water repackaged. When considering how much water to drink each day, the rule of thumb is to consume 50% of your weight in ounces. So if you are 150 lbs then you would consume 75 oz of water per day.
2. Lemon – Adding lemon to your water can help to cleanse the body and keep the liver operating at high levels. Whatever toxins you are releasing into the body will have to be able to be eliminated through the liver and kidneys. Lemon can be obtained from either organic fresh lemons or from essential oils. I use Young Living essential oils as they are pure and can be ingested.
3. Exercise – When you exercise, your muscles work to compress the lymphatic system which moves the toxins through the body for elimination. If your lymphatic system is sluggish it allows for toxins to hang around and cause more damage.
4. Magnesium – Studies have shown that ingesting magnesium helps to inhibit the absorption of fluoride into the cells.
5. Boron – This nutrient has been described as being effective in removal of fluoride from the body. Recommendations I have read instruct ingesting 1/4 tsp of boron per liter of water per day.
6. Tamarind – Use the pulp, bark and leaves to make a tea. Tamarind has been used to remove fluoride from the body.
7. Iodine – adequate levels of iodine will help to displace the toxic halide, fluoride, from the body. To view additional information, please refer to the article written by Dr Mark Sircus.
8. Selenium – Selenium is key nutrient in the creation of glutathione which is needed for detoxification. Ingesting selenium in amounts of 200 – 400 mcg can help to eliminate toxins from the body.
Nutritional supplements to support your body and to obtain optimum health can be purchased from my online store.
We are being exposed to fluoride even when we are not using fluoridated toothpaste or drinking city water. Manufacturers of our food use city water for processing, so you will be exposed through the processed food.
It is important that you cleanse your body on a regular basis to maintain optimum health. Just like we change the filters in our car, the liver and kidneys represent our filters bodily filters and they need to be cleansed on a regular basis.
Countering the Toxic Effects of Fluoridesteppingstonesliving.com
We are being exposed to fluoride even when we are not using fluoridated toothpaste or drinking city water. Manufacturers of our food use city water for processing, so you will be exposed through the processed food. It is important that you cleanse...