seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Friday, November 15, 2013

N-word: Barkley: ‘What I Do With My Black Friends Is Not Up To White America To Dictate’

So why does black America get to dictate what I do with my white friends?

It’s obvious that the n-word is an essential part of blacks communicating with one another and one of the favorite words of black comedians and musicians (I use that word loosely); I don’t know if they could perform if the word was stricken from their vocabulary.

The confusing part is why they are so offended if a white person uses the word among their friends. Why do they get to dictate what words whites use among their friends?

I remember when ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ had to cry and apologize and beg repeatedly after a tape was release of him using the n-word. And he still lost his TV show for quite a while.

“Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words can never hurt me.” That’s something I was taught when I was a child, why doesn’t it work anymore?

I don’t care if Barkley uses the word, or black comedians and musicians use the word. I don’t even care if Dog or Paula Dean uses the word, but that’s just me…

Barkley: ‘What I Do With My Black Friends Is Not Up To White America To Dictate’

No comments:

Post a Comment