This is not new news for many of us but apparently either most don’t know or worse, don’t care! This is from Wake Up America blog:
By Susan Duclos
The video seen below was uploaded to YouTube in March 2013, and claims that leaked documents, shown in the video, are evidence that "Internment camps for political dissidents in the U.S. aren't a conspiracy theory. The Department of Defense document entitled "INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS" or FM 3-39.40 proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt."
On page one of the document, it says - "DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document."
The document is dated February 2010.
According to the documents shown in the video, the indication that the internment camps are meant for Americans is the instruction that a social security number be placed on the paperwork for "prisoners."
Then on page 56 of the document:
3-56.The PSYOP team also supports the military police custodial mission in the I/R facility. The team—
• Develops PSYOP products that are designed to pacify and acclimate detainees or DCs to accept U.S. I/R facility authority and regulations.
• Gains the cooperation of detainees or DCs to reduce the number of guards needed.
• Identifies malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders within the facility who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances.
• Develops and executes indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.
• Identifies political activists.
Watch the chilling video below, then go read through the document.