Jodi Fowler Huntsville Conservative Examiner
In Part 1 of “Selling out America: Destroying U.S. sovereignty via Agenda 21,” the discussion began with the recent gritty move of an Alabama governor to pass into state law rejection of the encroaching threat of the United Nations Agenda 21 and the covert expansion of goals used to impose invasive enactment towards citizens of a global world order. Protecting the property ownership rights of its citizens from U.N. subjugation, Alabama is the first state in the Union to enact this legislation.
Other state leaders from Kansas, Arizona, Tennessee, and New Hampshire are now questioning Agenda 21 and have enacted resolutions or are considering similar legislation condemning the underhanded U.N. techniques to adopt the expropriation of its agenda.
History of how U.N. global control enforcement has maintained a far reach since its radical ideological inceptions, global order advocates have used misleading soft language or code words such as “sustainable development,” “social justice,” “climate protection,” “green growth,” “sustainable rural communities,” the “redistribution of wealth,” and now “communitarianism,” to implement the governing philosophy of Agenda 21.
FOOD INSURANCE: Prepare for hyperinflation, famine, economic collapse, riots, martial law, etc., with emergency food supply, 20 year shelf life.
To achieve these goals, the U.N. created the use of inter-governmental methods led by the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI), aimed at dues-paying U.S. states, counties, communities, and remaining world countries by using monetary enticements and educational propaganda in promotion of its noxious end point.
Part 2 addresses supportive methods used by Presidents George H.W. Bush, William J. Clinton and George W. Bush to continue the promotion of Agenda 21 whether using a mixture of discreet or often obvious methods such as Executive Orders.
This third and final article will address one of the most, if not the most, controversial presidents to ever hold the highest office in America, Barack Hussein Obama.
President Barack Hussein Obama – 2009 to Present
In the nearly four years since taking office, the false rhetoric of “Hope” and “Change” that this charismatic orator promised in his many pre-election campaign speeches encompassed words hinging on a political masterpiece, using a deliberate and well-trained combination of words, stories, body language, facial expressions and gestures to subversively communicate with another person’s subconscious mind without them noticing, a method often referred to as conversational hypnosis.
Following Obama’s campaign, an analysis by John Hopkins University states, “Ideas such as hope and change are easily interpreted emotionally if the delivery is done well. From comments about how Obama came down to other peoples' level and videos demonstrating the effect Obama had on people, it is clear that the delivery of his ideology was effective.”
In 2008, America was facing an economic crisis which provided an opportunity for Obama to play on peoples’ emotions.
“During these times of crisis, many people feel overwhelmed by their problems and do not want to think about how to fix them. Instead, they want to put faith into a confident, charismatic leader."
Obama was elected by a wide margin over Senator John McCain thus beginning his steroid-like machination of “Change.”
As his presidency progressed, “Hope” became a forgotten mantra and “Change” took on the “less is more” connotation like none the American citizenry has before witnessed. Also, his frequently quoted claim of leading the country with “transparency” became lost in a cloud of mystery with the 44th President’s signing the first day after his term onset of Executive Order 13489, thus sealing his personal records from the public’s view. This move has since clouded his presidency with doubt regarding his eligibility as well as credibility.
While Barack Obama is failing as a leader in a variety of aspects ranging from the declining jobs economy, the exploding housing bubble and out-of-control debt, his continuing radical promotion of change strongly bears resemblance to the same goals of the United Nations Agenda 21, a little understood intent by the majority of the U.S. population.
Is Obama’s “Change” the proverbial icing on the cake of the end game of enacting Agenda 21?
Take for example the rhetorical use of “social justice” and the “redistribution of wealth.” How, thus far, have these terms affected the American economy? Kevin Collins of Western Journalism lists several truths revealing the pathetic results of implied social justice and the redistribution of wealth:
• A rise of the national debt of $5 trillion, more than 43 prior presidents combined.
• A rise in food stamps use from 32 million to over 46.4 million Americans.
• The rise of fuel costs averaging $4,155.00 per family in 2011 for gasoline alone.
• Twenty-two percent of American children living in poverty.
• Unemployment of eight percent or greater for Obama’s entire presidency.
• Forty-two percent of American workers living paycheck-to-paycheck.
• Fifty-three percent of college graduates under 25 years-old unemployed or underemployed.
• Monetization of 61 percent of our national debt via selling government bonds to other government agencies.
• American workers age 60 or older will work past retirement age of 65.
• Compared to 1985, a 2011 trade deficit with China was increased to 49,000 times larger.
• The national debt could not be repaid in less than 440,000 years starting now.
• Americans’ poverty numbers reached 2.6 million in 2010.
• National debt rising at a rate of $2 million every minute.
Obama’s successful passage of an unpopular socialist health care bill has little to do with overall health care and everything to do with federal government expansion and control.
Add to these atrocities the flagrancy of an extravagant in-your-face president who squanders lavish amounts of tax payer dollars on princely trips and who frequently hosts exorbitant White House parties all at Americans’ expense.
Are we facing the purposefully implemented demise of the middle class?
Almost immediately after taking office, Barack Obama began his rule by adding czars creating non-vetted posts, side-stepping Constitutional Congressional law, and aggressively using executive power to govern unilaterally. In order to ram through his agenda, he began seizing government expansion and control. Although he has enacted Executive Orders, many have the intent of taking domination of Americans’ freedoms echoing the ambitions of Agenda 21.
Obama has signed more than 125 Executive Orders since his beginning his presidency, and if one takes into account the amended Orders and revoked Executive Orders of former presidents, the number is higher.
Thus far, many of Obama’s Executive Orders infringe on the rights of Americans allowing huge government growth. His overreach is a usurpation of the foundations of the Founding Fathers when the U.S. Constitution was conceived and written.
For example, Laurie Roth of Renew America cited content of several of the worst of Obama’s Executive Orders to date:
• “The takeover of all modes of transportation and controls of highways and seaports.
• Seize and control of the communication media.
• The take over of all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
• Mobilization of civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
• Government take over of all health education and welfare functions.
• Designation of the Postmaster General to operate national registration of all persons.
• Government takeover of all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
• Allowing the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
• Government takeover of railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
• Assigns emergency preparedness to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a 15-year period.
• Specification of the Office of Emergency Planning and giving authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect at times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
• Granting of authority to the DOJ to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
• Allow the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.”
Is this the dictatorial totalitarianism following the edicts established by Agenda 21?
When Obama doesn’t get his way, he just sidesteps law via whatever suits his latest whim. Although Congressional branch members voted against passing the Dream Act, just last week he made the startling announcement that he is granting amnesty via Executive Order fiat to allow at least 800,000 illegal immigrants currently residing in the United States brought here by illegal family members. So much for the definition of ILLEGAL!
Pundit speculators call this move a disgusting reelection campaign ploy, once again focusing on his desire to continue ruling via political brandishing.
Of particular note, one of his most controversial moves, Executive Order 13575, established the White House Rural Council (WHRC) which is to “coordinate and increase the effectiveness of Federal engagement with rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, state, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America.”
“President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted,” Obama created the WHRC.
The Order uses Agenda 21 language to promote “sustainable development” and “communitarianism” and a plan to further circumvent Congress which has never approved Agenda 21’s doctrines and to implement a powerful land grab by government to “seize greater power over food, fiber and energy, items…key to human sustenance.”
The majority of the White House Rural Council will be headed by currently appointed cabinet department members as well as the FCC, the EPA, the Office of Management and Budget, the Council of Economic Advisors, the Domestic Policy Council, the Small Business Administration, the Council on Environmental Quality, and White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, and the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and, other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate.
Henry Lamb of Renew America writes, “The Obama administration has picked up where the Clinton administration left off, advancing the implementation of Agenda 21. The U.S. State Department has been preparing to support the U.N.’s effort to convert the non-binding Agenda 21, into a legally binding Covenant on Environment and Development, enforceable by the International Criminal Court.
“With the presidential campaign gaining more attention, it will be increasingly difficult to get elected officials, or any one else, to pay attention to what is happening at the international level. The Obama administration has already made commitments to the U.N. and will seek every effort to make good on as many of those commitments as possible---before the election.”
Hence, the aforementioned referral to an executive administration hell bent on ramming through, via every method possible, its radical progressive destruction of America’s sovereignty via Agenda 21. If Obama is not reelected, there is a stronger possibility in stopping his and the U.N.’s despicable, potentially calamitous power grab.
Barack Hussein Obama has done enough damage during his first term and must not be re-elected President of the United States of America for a second term. And, the United Nations, at all costs, must not be allowed by our federal leaders to continue its obsequious, deceitful and treacherous path toward the redistribution of wealth within our nation.
“There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.” ~ James Madison