seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remember Andrew Breitbart warned about ‘racial division’ before he dropped dead

This Trayvon Martin incident was made to order. That’s the reason it was ginned up so much. So, Zimmerman wasn’t white, call him a white Hispanic. So Zimmerman is demonstrably not racists, just ignore that. So, he acted in self defense with an eye witness account, doesn’t make any difference, call it a racial injustice anyway.

And it doesn’t make any difference what the outcome, it’s going to be continually stirred up because…Obama wants racial division!

But, they just can’t say it this openly, I’ll bet Eric Holder called her (didn’t call to tell them to remove the bounty though) and told her to tone it down…we don’t want to be this obvious, thus the apology:

New Black Panther Party chief of staff apologizes after radio outburst...

  • The things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs'...

Tampa, Florida - It was an emotional interview for Michelle Williams.

As a community activist and chief of staff for the New Black Panther Party, Michelle is used to addressing many issues. But when it comes to her passion in the Trayvon Martin case, she gets especially upset and tearful.

Through tears she said, "If my words, my words that I had to say out of anger will make the American people address this issue, let it be my time, Melanie. Let it be my time to address this issue with America, that we say enough is enough. We can't have any more killings."

Michelle is now offering an apology for her controversial comments.

She spoke openly, "My words were out of anger. I did not incite, I did not promote, nor did I encourage anyone to go and pick up a gun."

In an online interview this week, Michelle spoke openly of her frustration with what she calls the massive racial problem in this country, especially over the Trayvon Martin case. She admits that her sadness over the case was overwhelming and that she spoke harshly during the online segment.

Her words were not taken lightly and were replayed Tuesday morning by nationally syndicated radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge.

Michelle said during that interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?"

Bubba addressed her saying, "Michelle, really? You are so much better than that, honey."

"My words that I spoke were very passionate, passionate anger of an activist, of an advocate, of a leader who sat by and watched so much destruction happen. Melanie, my back is against the wall," she told us.

Michelle is putting out an open invitation to any group - the Ku Klux Klan, black, white, mayors, cops - anyone out there, who wants to talk about keeping peace in the Martin case, she's willing to listen.

"This whole Trayvon Martin case has been an injustice that America is watching unfold. I feel like I'm reading a Nancy Drew novel right now, because of all the twists and turns. 'Oh wait a minute, we have him here, no wait, we have him here,'" she said.

In a candid moment during her 10 News interview, she said, "Do I want to see George Zimmerman dead? No. Do I want to see him brought to justice? Hell yes."

Michelle assured us that she doesn't want to have anyone out there pick up a gun. "I don't want violence, I don't promote violence. That's why I told you, my words were out of anger."

Michelle admits that she got a call from Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor Monday. The chief wanted to make sure there would be no violence, and Michelle assured her there would not be.

Michelle also admits she's gotten a lot of support on Facebook from people who heard her comments. She says they've told her, "it's about time that someone talk about racial problems"... albeit with some harsh words.

Michelle Williams says she'll keep fighting, no matter what happens with the outcome in this case. She says the memory of her grandfather keeps her going each and every day.

Then, she adds with a smile, "He's a white man."

No comments:

Post a Comment