seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Monday, March 5, 2012

I can’t fire AOL cause I don’t use them but I can switch from Time Warner Cable and not buy the other eight

It’s not about Rush, I’m a fan but I have some issues with him, it’s about companies who will ditch a conservative program for something they wouldn’t leave a liberal one for.

It’s because they would rather support a ‘loose’ lifestyle over someone trying to stand up for virtue!


Nine sponsors have suspended advertising on Rush Limbaugh's show, which is hosted by Clear Channel's Premiere Radio Networks Inc.

I’m crossing off the list those companies I will no longer do business with! There are other choices!

  • AOL
  • Quicken Loans
  • ProFlowers
  • Sleep Train and Sleep Number beds
  • Citrix Systems
  • Tax Resolution Services
  • Carbonite
  • LegalZoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment