Billion secs = 32 yrs, Trillion secs = 32,000 yrs


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Was it ‘Looney’? Perot accused Bush Sr. of ‘dirty tricks’ in 1992 campaign

If I knew then what I know now I would not have dismissed this allegation as quickly as I did. As I look back, now Bush Sr. is like the godfather of the new world order.

Reagan had thwarted their plans to get the NWO’s former head of the CIA into the worlds most powerful position for eight years, with Bush now in the White House Perot had become a serious problem with his third party run. They had to try to take Perot out, thus the dirty tricks. But they weren’t enough to prevent Bush from losing to Clinton.

Ironically, just as a man of super integrity had stymied their plans to further the NWO earlier, Perot allowed a man of low degree to defeat Bush Sr. and thus stymie their plans again…they would have to wait until Bush Jr. came along! With Bush Jr. in the White House, the NWO got their Patriot Act and their perpetual Middle East wars.

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: The Overview; PEROT SAYS HE QUIT IN JULY TO THWART G.O.P. 'DIRTY TRICKS'

By RICHARD L. BERKE
Published: October 26, 1992

At a time when Ross Perot's candidacy once again appeared to be transforming the Presidential contest, the Texas billionaire offered a new explanation today for his decision in July to abandon the campaign. He said he had withdrawn after hearing that President Bush's campaign was scheming to smear his daughter with a computer-altered photograph and to disrupt her wedding.

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican."

"I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned."

A spokesman for the President dismissed Mr. Perot's assertions as "all loony."

The accusations of a series of "dirty tricks," made on "60 Minutes," in a newspaper interview and in two campaign appearances today, were in stark contrast to the reasons Mr. Perot gave when he withdrew on July 16, a move that engendered much criticism from his supporters. [ Excerpts, page A12. ] Revitalized Democrats

He bristled at the idea that many Americans were viewing him as "a quitter," but the reasons he gave were that he thought the Democratic Party had been revitalized and that he did not want to force the contest to go to the House of Representatives.

Mr. Perot has often spoken of threats to himself or his family and has embraced conspiracy theorists from both the far left and the far right wings of politics. [ Page A12. ]

In addition to the accusations about his daughter, Mr. Perot said in an interview with The Boston Herald that he had a videotape of a senior member of the Bush campaign, whom he did not identify, talking to a contract employee of the Central Intelligence Agency in Dallas. He did not say how he got the tape or if he knew what they were discussing. Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

Marlin Fitzwater, the White House spokesman, told reporters in Billings, Mont.: "It's all nonsense. There's nothing to it. I don't want to attack Perot, but I don't know where he's getting it from. I mean, fantastic stories about his daughter and disrupting her wedding and the C.I.A. -- it's all loony."

No comments:

Post a Comment