seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Payback: Obama exempts GE from new global warming rules

NBC has been militantly ‘green’. NBC is owned by GE. GE stands to make billions on ‘green’ energy projects

Obama creates new global warming rules; Exempts GE

I use to get sick of NBC’s affinity for the global warming/environmentalist whacko nonsense.
I remember when they changed the whole set of Sunday Night Football to a green color scheme and dimmed the lights on the set…they might have even used candle light, can’t quite remember. But I do know I didn’t watch the game that night!
I knew what was behind it though, it came from the top. GE stood to make billions if they could push the green ideology and sway public opinion in favor of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment