seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I believe that the President is a citizen. I believe the President is a Christian. I’ll take him at his word.” I don’t believe Boehner!!!

Cliff Kincaid asserts NBC newsman is worried about legitimacy of Obama's presidency

“There was something that caught my eye this week that was on Fox News on the Hannity program, a focus group with voters in Iowa led by Frank Luntz, the Republican strategist, and he had this exchange with them,” he told Boehner.

The videotape that followed showed several people declaring that Obama was a Muslim.

Gregory was flabbergasted. He said to Boehner: “As the speaker of the House, as a leader, do you not think it’s your responsibility to stand up to that kind of ignorance?”

Boehner said that it wasn’t his job “to tell the American people what to think” and that he accepts the President’s claim that he is a Christian. Gregory said such a response was playing “fast and loose” with the “obvious facts.” Boehner replied, “I just outlined the facts as I understand them. I believe that the President is a citizen. I believe the President is a Christian. I’ll take him at his word.”

No comments:

Post a Comment