Billion secs = 32 yrs, Trillion secs = 32,000 yrs


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

51% of Republicans think Obama was born outside of America, what’s wrong with the other 49%?

Poll: Majority of Republicans Doubt Obama's Birthplace

A slim majority of Republicans are still in disbelief that President Barack Obama, now in his third year in office, was born in the United States and therefore is legally eligible to be president, according to a poll by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling.

WND's complete archive of news reports on the issue

No comments:

Post a Comment