seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World were not works of science fiction but were visions written by insiders who knew what the long range plans were. They were telling us what the future would be like

Here is how they mold us: My government has my best interest at heart. My government knows what I need. I can trust my government, blah, blah, blah.  I’m suspicious of those who don’t trust my government.
It will take some brain cell activity but if we’ve not been sufficiently dumbed down by toxins in our water, food, and air, and by the media, academia, and entertainment, we’ve got a chance!

DK Ultra - Constructing The Mind Controlled State 

"The Mass Mind Control of a population can be defined as the sophisticated exercise of control by utilising the ability to keep people oppressed yet contented". The Tavistock Institute For Human Relations 1954.
The Hive

No comments:

Post a Comment