seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Friday, August 20, 2010

NC’s political whore Hagan hassled over healthcare

Sen. Kay Hagan Gets Earful on Healthcare

By Paul Chesser on 8.18.10 @ 5:51PM

If I can find embeddable video later I will post it, but don't miss this confrontation in Winston-Salem with the North Carolina Democrat by a mother who "lives in the hospital" with her two children. She knows way more about Obamacare than Hagan, who just comes off as ignorant. Kudos to the NBC affiliate WXII for capturing and posting the story. A taste:

"I don't want free health care. Because I will sell everything I own to pay for my children because this is America," the concerned parent said.

Bonus, 7:30 a.m. 8/19/10: In this April radio interview, Hagan refuses to answer a question about whether the health care mandate is constitutional.

No comments:

Post a Comment