1) Isn't it amazing that with all the signs pointing to the fact that the Biblical 'end times' are upon us the modern State of Israel is right smack in the middle of global conflict! Here is a video of a teacher finding herself in the public eye for holding up a sign at a protest event saying America should print it's own money, not Zionists Jews. Why did this one woman, who is not even a group member, get singled out for a TV interview and subsequent YouTube video? Notice how anxious the TV host is to jump in and condemn her as a misguided hater.
Should she be condemned or commended for speaking her mind in the face of the current state of affairs in American society? Is her speech offensive to anyone? Isn't that what free speech is? Speech that offends no one doesn't need protection!
2) Then there's the seemingly white Harvard Professor condemning 'whiteness' as equivalent to oppression. He says he is not white, he's a Jew!
3) And a member of congress tells how the Jewish lobby blackballed her for not signing a pledge to support Israel on her very first days in office. Every group that offered to raise funds for her backed out as soon as the pledge was brought up, even the mafia protection racket is not that prevalent!
1) Anti Semitic Teacher Is Fired For Saying Jews Are Ruining America - YouTube
Do you know how the Federal Reserve operates? Do you know who owns the banks in the Federal Reserve? Did you know the Federal Reserve is not part of the US government but is a group of private banks? Is there any truth to what the teacher says?
2) The Jew Harvard Professor Noel Ignatiev on how terrible white people are - YouTube
Is what this professor teaches true? Should this kind of stuff be allowed to be taught to our kids? Is he trying to ignite racial division from the very halls of learning in our schools? Why is this not at least as bad as antisemitism? If you criticize him will you be accused of antisemitism?
a member of congress tells how the Jewish lobby blackballed her for not signing a pledge to support Israel on her very first days in office. Every group that offered to raise funds for her backed out as soon as the pledge was brought up, even the mafia protection racket is not that prevalent! Do you believe she is telling the truth? If so, what do you think of her story? Do you think the Jewish lobby exercises too much influence on congress if her story is true?