seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Student with conceal carry permit raped “at gunpoint”, law prohibited her carrying gun on campus

The people who make these laws seem stupid, but they are not, well, not all of them. They know a rapist isn’t going to obey their gun ban law, they’re breaking the law by raping!

Do you think they actually believe that a guy who is going out to rape someone says to himself, “I can’t take a gun though because that would be against the law”?

The gun ban is about achieving the new world order and that can’t happen without disarming America first.

The Japanese didn’t follow up the attack on Pearl harbor because, “There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II.

WATCH: Rape Victim Amanda Collins Speaks Out After Colorado Lawmaker Says a Gun Would Not Have Stopped Her Attacker

Collins

A Democratic lawmaker in Colorado is drawing criticism after telling a rape victim that the attack against her would have been worse if she had been carrying a gun at the time. State Sen. Evie Hudak told Amanda Collins “statistics are not on your side even if you had had a gun.” Hudak argued at a hearing Monday that if Collins was carrying a gun, the much larger male attacker could have taken it from her and shot her.

Collins responded by saying, “Respectfully Senator, you weren’t there. Had I been carrying [a concealed weapon], he wouldn’t have known that I had my weapon. I know without a doubt in my mind, at some point I would have been able to stop my attack by using my firearm.”

Collins was raped at gunpoint in a University of Nevada-Reno parking garage in Oct. 2007. Nevada law prohibited her from carrying a gun on the campus, but her attacker had one.

Hudak has since offered an apology for her remarks, saying she did not mean to be insensitive. Collins spoke about the exchange with Gretchen Carlson this morning on Fox and Friends, saying again that she feels she would have been able to stop the attack if she had been carrying a gun.

“After I testified, a woman came up to me and she gave me a hug and she showed me the whistle on her key chain. And she said ‘thank you for speaking out, because I’m not gonna get a chance to testify, but this is the whistle that couldn’t save me,’” Collins said.

Just a few weeks ago, another Democrat in Colorado made waves by saying whistles and call boxes will protect women on college campuses.

Watch the interview:

And yesterday, a Colorado legislative committee approved a bill to hold gun makers liable for crimes committed with their guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment