seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The most heavily guarded man on the planet wants to disarm you!

This fails the common sense test. He’s got drones, Secret Service, local police, and God knows what else but he doesn’t want you or me to be able to provider for our own defense.

I said this fails the common sense test but that’s not true. It makes perfect sense when your plan is to destroy America to make way for the Rothschild new world order.

Actually I don’t know how deep Obama is into the Luciferian Rothschild/Rockefeller bankster cabal, I sorta doubt that he is in their inner circle. I think he just hates America and therefore made the perfect useful idiot for them.

FLASHBACK: Obama opposed bill to allow person to use gun to save own life in own home...


Obama gives himself lifetime protection with armed guards 24/7...

No comments:

Post a Comment