seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Audacity of Obama: This is tyranny!

Where are the patriots of Americans who have the power to stop this would be Hitler?

Elected officials, members of the armed forces, and law enforcement officials, have pledged to protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic!

Obama: "I Have An Obligation As President To Do What I Can Without" Congress

Obama I have an obligation as president to do what I can without congress.

But when Congress refuses to act, and as a result, hurts our economy and puts our people at risk, then I have an obligation as President to do what I can without them. (Applause.)

I’ve got an obligation to act on behalf of the American people. And I’m not going to stand by while a minority in the Senate puts party ideology ahead of the people that we were elected to serve. (Applause.)

Not with so much at stake, not at this make-or-break moment for middle-class Americans. We’re not going to let that happen. (Applause.)


Are you prepared for the collapse? How do you plan to feed your family? When your dollar is worthless, and the government has confiscated your gold, how will you buy food?

I found a way to prepare for it now, I get my freeze dried survival foods with a 20 year shelf life at:

IBO_Logo_black_square_web

Tell your friends about this so they can be prepared too!

No comments:

Post a Comment