seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The ‘civil’ left hatefully confront Glenn Beck and his family in NY park

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park

video

by Jon Bershad | 12:35 pm, June 28th, 2011

“These people were some of the most hateful people I have ever seen,” said a distraught Glenn Beck this morning as he described an altercation he and his family had last night while watching a screening of Alfred Hitchcock’s The 39 Steps in New York’s Bryant Park. Explaining that a group of people yelled at his family, took pictures of them, and kicked a cup of wine onto his wife, Beck said that his security team feels that, had he reacted poorly, things might have “gone off.”

“I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, “Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there’s trees here. You could just lynch me.’ And I think there would have been a couple in the crowd that would have.”

Beck took particular exception with Gawker (he didn’t name the website although he clearly described this post) for posting pictures of his family.

Watch the segment via GlennBeck.com below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment